Proposal Writing Services
If your firm would like to respond to a Federal RFP but does not have the resources or ability to put forth the time commitment to generate and submit a proposal (i.e. respond to solicitation), Advance GSA can help. We have qualified staff with expertise in federal proposal writing that can perform this function.
- We consult with your firm to make sure based upon the solicitation we agree that your firm is a good fit and has a likelihood of winning the award.
- We develop a timetable for completing the proposal so that submissions always occur prior to the deadline. This keeps both us and your firm on target.
- We lead a collaborative effort in collecting and organizing the data required to complete the proposal effort.
- Then we complete the federal proposal so that it meets all the requirements of the solicitation.
Our Industry Experience: We have direct experience submitting proposals across a broad range of markets including professional services, construction, information technology, consulting, event management, as well as for many types of contract vehicles (ex. multiple and single-award contracts in addition to task orders against existing IDIQ contracts).
Our staff has completed proposals for the following government agencies:
Government Agency Experience
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Navy
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- National Park Service
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
- Marine Corps
- General Services Administration (GSA)